The Bella Twins have been making an appearance at almost every leg of USA Today’s Wine & Food Experience Tour, and they haven’t forgotten about Chicago.
Brie and Nikki Bella will be hosting a special session during their Chicago stop, which will allow them to personally meet with attendees in an intimate setting.
On Nov. 16, guests will have a chance to “Wine Down” with the professional wrestling duo during their meet and greet event with wine from their personal label, Belle Radici. The meet-up will consist of a Q&A session and the twins will also be available for photo opportunities.
The USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience is a gourmet event for locals and visitors to sample an eclectic collection of culinary offerings. Guests also have the opportunity to learn from and interact with celebrated chefs, entertainers and industry leaders.
This Bella Twins meet and greet will require a separate add-on ticket, which can be purchased here. You’ll also need to buy separate tickets to the Grand Tasting to enter the Wine & Food Experience.
The Chicago leg of the Wine & Food tour will bring together more than 30 restaurants featuring the area’s local flavors and cuisines as well as wines and craft beers. The event will also include culinary demonstrations and wine and spirits seminars that are open to all Grand Tasting ticket holders.
Special guests Antoni Porowski of “Queer Eye” and Scott Conant of “Chopped” will also be in attendance. The two will host separate informal presentations, meet and greet sessions and cooking demonstrations.
Tickets sold out during 2018’s Wine & Food Experience Tour so getting them in advance is recommended.
Check out the tour on the following dates:
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Brooklyn, N.Y., Sept. 7
- Detroit Free Press Wine & Food Experience, Detroit, Sept. 14
- IndyStar Wine & Food Experience, Indianapolis, Sept. 28
- Cincinnati.com Wine & Food Experience, Cincinnati, Oct. 5
- Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience presented by Kroger, Louisville, Ky., Oct. 19
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience presented by MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas, Oct. 26
- azcentral Wine & Food Experience, Scottsdale, Ariz., Nov. 2
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Los Angeles, Nov.9
- USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, Chicago, Nov. 16
- Paradise Coast Wine & Food Experience featuring Martha Stewart, Naples, Fla., Nov. 23
Follow @usatodayeats for updates as Wine & Food Experiences approach, plus daily food and travel inspiration from across the Network.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/food-and-wine/2019/06/20/bella-twins-hosting-meet-and-greet-chicagos-wine-food-experience/1508813001/